Alliance of American Football
Terms and Conditions of Use
Last updated: October 18, 2018
Welcome to AAF.com (the “Site”) or AAF App. Please read these terms and conditions of use (“Terms”) carefully. By accessing or using the Site, by using any interactive areas of the Site, or by uploading, submitting, browsing or downloading any video, audio, images, text, or other content (“Content”) to or from the Site, you agree to be bound by these Terms and all policies and guidelines we issue. If you do not agree to all of these Terms, do not use the Site or any of the interactive areas and do not access any videos. The “Site” includes by definition, and these Terms apply to, the Site itself, and any mobile app, web pages, interactive features, other applications, widgets, blogs, social networks, social network “tabs,” or other online or wireless offerings that link to these Terms, whether accessed via computer, mobile device or other technology, manner or means.
In these Terms, “you” and “your” refer to (a) you, the individual accessing the Site, (b) any electronic agent accessing or using the Site on behalf of an individual or business entity, and (c) the business entity on whose behalf an individual or electronic agent is accessing or using the Site; and “Company”, “we”, “us” or “our” refers to the Alliance of American Football and all of its respective teams, affiliates, subsidiaries, directors, officers and employees.
1. Contract. These Terms constitute a contract between you and Company. By accessing, browsing, downloading, using, or registering with the Site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood these Terms and that you accept and agree to be bound by them in full. If you do not agree to these Terms, do not use any portion of the Site.
2. Changes to the Terms. We may modify these Terms at any time which will become effective upon posting. We may give notice of such updates and modifications by any means, including without limitation, by posting a revised version of these Terms on the Site, or providing other notice on the Site. All notices will be effectively immediately. Your continued use of the Site signifies your acceptance to such changes.
3. Effective Version. The version of these Terms posted on our Site when you visit the Site will be the Terms applicable to your access and use of the Site on that date. Our electronically or otherwise properly stored copies of these Terms shall be deemed to be the true, complete, valid, and authentic copies of the version of the Terms that were in force on each respective date you visited the Site. We reserve the right to terminate these Terms, or to refuse, restrict, or discontinue access to the Site (or any portions, components, or features thereof) to you or any other person or entity, for any reason or for no reason whatsoever, at any time, without notice or liability.
4. Ownership of the Site. You acknowledge that the Site are proprietary to the Company and are protected by applicable intellectual property and other proprietary rights, laws, and treaties of the United States and other countries, and that you acquire no ownership interest in the Site by accessing or using it.
5. Access License. Company grants you a personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable, limited license to use the Site solely for your personal or internal use and subject to the condition that you do not (and do not allow any third party to) copy, modify, create a derivative work from, reverse engineer, reverse assemble, or otherwise attempt to discover any source code, sell, assign, sublicense, grant a security interest in, or otherwise transfer any right in or access to the Site, the services provided on or through the Site, or any Content available via the Site. All rights not expressly granted to you in these Terms are reserved and retained by Company.
6. Use of the Site and any Services. Company reserves the right to do any of the following at any time without notice: (i) modify, suspend, or terminate operation of or access to the Site, or any portion thereof, for any reason; (ii) modify or change the Site, or any portion thereof, and any applicable policies or terms; and (iii) interrupt the operation of the Site, or any portion thereof, as necessary in Company’s sole discretion.
7. Your Use of the Site and Information you Provide. You represent and agree that all information that you provide to Company in connection with your access to and use of the Site is and shall be true, accurate, and complete, to the best of your knowledge, ability, and belief. Any use or attempted use of the Site (i) for any unlawful, unauthorized, fraudulent or malicious purpose; (ii) that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair any server, or the network(s) connected to any server; (iii) that could interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the Site; (iv) to gain unauthorized access to any other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to any server or systems through hacking, password mining or any other means; (v) to access systems, data or information not intended by Company to be made accessible to a user; (vi) to attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available by us; or (vii) for any use other than the purpose for which it was intended, is prohibited. In addition, in connection with your use of the Site, you agree you will not:
a. Upload or transmit any message, information, data, text, software or images, or other content that is unlawful, immoral, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, or otherwise objectionable, or that may invade another’s right of privacy or publicity;
b. Create a false identity for the purpose of misleading others or impersonate any person or entity, including, without limitation, any Company representative, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
c. Upload or transmit any material that you do not have a right to reproduce, display or transmit under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as nondisclosure agreements);
d. Upload files that contain viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancel-bots, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another’s computer or property of another;
e. Delete any author attributions, legal notices or proprietary designations or labels that you upload to any communication feature;
f. Upload or transmit any unsolicited advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail”, “spam”, “chain letters”, “pyramid schemes” or any other form of solicitation, commercial or otherwise;
g. Violate any applicable local, state, national or international law;
h. Upload or transmit any material that infringes any patent, trademark, service mark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party;
i. Delete or revise any material posted by any other person or entity;
j. Probe, scan, test the vulnerability of or breach the authentication measures of, the Site or any related networks or systems;
k. Register, subscribe, attempt to register, attempt to subscribe, unsubscribe, or attempt to unsubscribe, any party for any products or services if you are not expressly authorized by such party to do so;
l. Harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including e-mail addresses;
m. Use any modified versions of the Site, for any reason whatsoever, without the express written consent of Company;
n. Attempt to gain any unauthorized access to the Site, services provided at the Site, or any associated Content, including computer systems, software, or networks; or
o. Use any robot, spider, scraper, or other automated or manual means to access the Site or copy any Content or information.
9. Accounts, Passwords, and Security. In order to utilize certain areas or services of the Site, you may need to set up an account (including establishing a login ID and password). You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account information, including your login ID and password, and for any and all activity that occurs under your account or login ID. You agree to notify Company immediately upon learning of any unauthorized use of your account, login ID, or password or any other unauthorized access or breach of security. However, you may be held liable for losses incurred by Company or any other person or entity due to another person using your account, login ID, or password. You may not use any other user’s account, login ID, or password at any time without the express permission and consent of the holder of that account, login ID, or password. You may not transfer or assign your account. We cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with these obligations. We reserve the right to suspend or terminate your account in the event that you breach any of these Terms.
10. Copyright and Limited License.
a. Unless otherwise indicated in the Site, the Site and all content and other materials on the Site, including, but not limited to, video, logos, designs, text, graphics, icons, images, photographs, audio clips, Content, digital downloads, data compilations, software and the selection and arrangement thereof (collectively, the “Materials”) are our property or that of our Affiliates, licensors, or users and are protected by United States and/or international copyright. You may not remove any notices or credits posted on the Site, or any additional information contained along with any such notices and credits.
b. We grant you a limited, non-sublicensable and non-exclusive license to access and make use of the Site for your informational, non-commercial and personal use only, solely in accordance with, and subject to, these Terms and any other agreement you may enter into with us or any of our Affiliates. Such license does not include, except as and to the extent otherwise expressly permitted by these Terms: (a) the collection, use, copying or distribution of any portion of the Site or the Materials; (b) any resale, commercial use, commercial exploitation, distribution, public performance or public display of the Site or any of the Materials; (c) modifying or otherwise making any derivative uses of the Site or the Materials, or any portion thereof; (d) use of data mining, robots or similar data gathering or extraction methods; (e) downloading (other than page caching) of any portion of the Site, the Materials or any information contained therein, except as expressly permitted on the Site; or (f) any use of the Site or the Materials other than for their intended purposes.
c. Any use of the Site, Content, or of any Materials not owned by you, other than as specifically authorized herein, without our prior written consent, is strictly prohibited and will terminate this license grant and constitute a breach of this license grant. Such unauthorized use may also violate applicable laws, including, but not limited to, copyright and trademark laws and applicable communications regulations and statutes. Unless otherwise expressly stated, nothing in these Terms will be construed as conferring any license to intellectual property rights, whether by estoppel, implication or otherwise. In the event any license (which is not expressly granted under these Terms) is otherwise deemed to be granted to you by operation of law or otherwise, you hereby irrevocably assign to us forever all right, title and interest therein, without any fee. In addition, such license will be revocable by us at any time without any penalty.
d. Without our express consent, you agree that: (i) you will not use any robot, spider, other automatic device, or manual process to monitor or copy the Site, or any pages or content available on the Site, for any other purpose; (ii) you will not use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site; (iii) you will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure; and (iv) you will not copy, reproduce, alter, modify, create derivative works, or publicly display any content (except for your own personal, non-commercial use) from the Site.
11. Submissions and User Content. Any information, communications, or material of any type or nature that you submit to or post on the Site (or to any of our pages on a social media platform or other website) by e-mail, posting, messaging, uploading, downloading, or otherwise (a “Submission”) is done at your own risk and without any expectation of privacy. You are fully responsible for all Submissions, which must comply with these Terms. You hereby agree that by inputting Submissions, you grant Company a nonexclusive, unrestricted, irrevocable, worldwide, sub-licenseable, transferable, perpetual, unlimited, assignable, fully paid up and royalty-free right to copy, display, edit, publish, prepare derivative works of, distribute, process, analyze, use and commercialize, in any media known or hereinafter developed, such Submissions (or any content or materials contained therein). You hereby represent and warrant that you have the full legal right to so use such Submissions and that they, and any content or material contained therein, are not confidential or proprietary to any third party, nor are you using it in violation of any law or contractual restriction. We reserve the right to monitor Submissions or other use at any time as we deem appropriate and to remove any materials that, in our sole discretion, may be illegal, may subject Company to liability, may violate these Terms, or are, in the sole discretion of Company, inconsistent with Company purpose for the Site.
12. Copyright Complaints / DMCA Notice. It is our policy to respond promptly to claims of intellectual property misuse. If you believe that your work has been copied and is accessible on the Site in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please notify us through the process set forth below. If we determine, based on our sole discretion that a user is a repeat offender under the U.S. DMCA, all of such user’s content will be removed, and we reserve the right to take whatever other actions we deem necessary, including notifying the appropriate government authorities. We may at our sole discretion limit access to the Site and/or terminate the accounts of any users who infringe any of our intellectual property rights or those of others, whether or not there is any repeat infringement. WRITTEN NOTICE OF ANY CLAIMED COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT MUST BE SUBMITTED TO THE DESIGNATED AGENT NAMED BELOW.
Designated to Receive Notification of Claimed Infringement:
Sharon R. Smith
Partner, Morgan, Lewis & Bockius LLP
1 Market St., Spear St. Tower
Note: any email notifications should include “notice of alleged service provider infringement” in the subject line of the email.
Such notice must including the following information:
● The name, address, and electronic signature of the complaining party.
● A description of the infringing materials and a link to the infringing materials, or if a link is not available a description of the location of these materials on the website.
● Sufficient information to identify the copyrighted works.
● A statement by the copyright owner that the copyright owner has a good faith belief that there is no legal basis for the use of the materials complained of.
● A statement of the accuracy of the statements made and, under penalty of perjury, a statement that the complaining party is authorized to act on the behalf of the copyright owner.
Once proper notice is given, we may take the material down. A party whose material was removed improperly may send a counter notice to the above-referenced address. Counter-notices must including the following:
● The sender’s name, address, phone number and physical or electronic signature.
● Identification of the material and its location prior to removal.
● A statement under penalty of perjury that the material was removed by mistake or misidentification.
● The sender’s consent to local federal court jurisdiction, or if overseas, to an appropriate judicial body.
13. Trademarks. Company trademarks, logos, and all other of our products and service names, logos, and slogans contained in or displayed the Site are our trademarks or service marks and may not be copied, imitated or otherwise used, in whole or in part, without our prior written consent. You may not use any metatags or any other hidden text utilizing Company names, trademarks, service marks or products or service names, without our prior written consent or the applicable trademark holder’s. In addition, the look and feel of the Site, including, but not limited to, all page headers, custom graphics, button icons and scripts, is our service mark, trademark and/or trade dress and may not be copied, imitated or otherwise used, in whole or in part, without our prior written consent. All other trademarks, registered trademarks or service marks, product names and company names and logos mentioned in or displayed on the Site are the property of us or their respective owners. Reference to any products, services, processes or other information, by trade name, trademark, service mark, manufacturer, supplier or otherwise does not constitute or imply endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation thereof by us. You understand that any consent required of us under these Terms may be withheld by us in our sole discretion, without or without any reason.
14. Electronic Communications. When you use the Site or send e-mails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by e-mail or by posting notices on the Site. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
15. Representations and Warranties. You represent and warrant that any information, materials, software, or data that you submit to or through the Site, or that you access, use, download, or otherwise obtain on or through the Site, are: (a) up-to-date, accurate, complete, reliable, truthful, and suitable to and appropriate for the purpose for which they are intended; and (b) free of viruses and other disabling devices and destructive routines.
a. The information and materials available through the Site are for informational and educational purposes only. You acknowledge and agree that your use of the Site and any services provided on or through the Site are at your own risk.
b. THE INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, CONTENT, SERVICES, OR MATERIALS AVAILABLE FROM OR PROVIDED ON THE SITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE”, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR GUARANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, TITLE, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND ANY WARRANTIES IMPLIED BY A COURSE OF PERFORMANCE, COURSE OF DEALING, OR USAGE OF TRADE.
c. COMPANY AND/OR OUR THIRD PARTY SUPPLIERS OR LICENSORS DO NOT REPRESENT, WARRANT OR COVENANT THAT THE SITE IS OR WILL BE ACCURATE, CURRENT, COMPLETE, FREE OF TECHNICAL AND TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS, SECURE, RELIABLE, OR APPROPRIATE FOR ANY PARTICULAR USE TO WHICH YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY MAY CHOOSE TO PUT THEM, THAT THEY ARE OR WILL BE AVAILABLE ON AN UNINTERRUPTED AND ERROR-FREE BASIS, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THE SITE IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER DISABLING DEVICES OR HARMFUL COMPONENTS. COMPANY PERIODICALLY AMENDS, CHANGES, ADDS, DELETES, UPDATES, OR ALTERS THE SITE AND CONTENT WITHOUT NOTICE. FURTHER, COMPANY ASSUMES NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN THE CONTENT OF THE SITE. COMPANY SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ANY DUTY TO UPDATE THE CONTENT, OR ANY OTHER INFORMATION ON THE SITE.
17. Limitation of Liability.
a. IN NO EVENT SHALL COMPANY, ITS CONTRACTORS, SUPPLIERS, CONTENT PROVIDERS, OR THE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES, AND AGENTS OF EACH OF THE FOREGOING, BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY OTHER THIRD PARTY FOR ANY LOSS, COST, DAMAGE, OR OTHER INJURY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH: (A) THE USE OF, OR RELIANCE ON, THE SITE; (B) THE SECURITY OF THE SITE; (C) THE USE, COPYING, OR DISPLAY OF THE SITE OR THE TRANSMISSION OF INFORMATION TO OR FROM THE SITE OVER THE INTERNET; (D) COMPANY’S PERFORMANCE OF, OR FAILURE TO PERFORM, ITS OBLIGATIONS IN CONNECTION WITH THESE TERMS; (E) ANY DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE, OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT BY YOU, OTHER USERS OF THE SITE, OR ANY OTHER THIRD PARTIES; OR (F) THE AVAILABILITY, RELIABILITY, ACCURACY, TIMELINESS, OR QUALITY OF THE SITE.
b. IN NO EVENT SHALL COMPANY, ITS CONTRACTORS, SUPPLIERS, CONTENT PROVIDERS, OR THE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES, AND AGENTS OF EACH OF THE FOREGOING, BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY OTHER THIRD PARTY FOR (I) ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL, OR SIMILAR DAMAGES OR COSTS (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LOST PROFITS OR DATA, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF OR DAMAGE TO PROPERTY, LOSS OF USE, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, AND CLAIMS OF THIRD PARTIES) ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THESE TERMS OR THE SITE; OR (II) ANY LOSS, COST, DAMAGE, OR OTHER INJURY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH: (A) THE USE OF, OR RELIANCE ON, THE SITE; (B) THE SECURITY OF THE SITE; (C) THE USE, COPYING, OR DISPLAY OF THE SITE OR THE TRANSMISSION OF CONTENT AND INFORMATION TO OR FROM THE SITE; (D) COMPANY’S PERFORMANCE OF, OR FAILURE TO PERFORM, ITS OBLIGATIONS IN CONNECTION WITH THESE TERMS; (E) ANY DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE, OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT BY YOU, OTHER USERS OF THE SITE, OR OTHER THIRD PARTIES; OR (F) THE AVAILABILITY, RELIABILITY, ACCURACY, TIMELINESS, OR QUALITY OF THE SITE. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL COMPANY, OR ITS CONTRACTORS, SUPPLIERS, CONTENT PROVIDERS, OR THE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES AND AGENTS OF EACH OF THE FOREGOING, BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY OTHER THIRD PARTY FOR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL, OR SIMILAR DAMAGES OR COSTS (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LOST PROFITS OR DATA, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF OR DAMAGE TO PROPERTY, LOSS OF USE, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, AND CLAIMS OF THIRD PARTIES) ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THESE TERMS, THE SITE, OR ANYTHING DESCRIBED IN THE FOREGOING, OR ANY OTHER CAUSE BEYOND THE CONTROL OF COMPANY, EVEN IF COMPANY WAS ADVISED, KNEW, OR SHOULD HAVE KNOWN OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES OR COSTS. IN A JURISDICTION THAT DOES NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CERTAIN DAMAGES, THE AGGREGATE LIABILITY OF COMPANY AND ITS CONTRACTORS, SUPPLIERS, CONTENT PROVIDERS, AND THE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES, AND AGENTS OF EACH OF THE FOREGOING, SHALL BE LIMITED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THESE TERMS TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
c. WITHOUT LIMITING ANY OF THE FOREGOING, IF COMPANY, ITS CONTRACTORS, SUPPLIERS, CONTENT PROVIDERS, OR ANY OF THE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES, OR AGENTS OF ANY OF THE FOREGOING, IS FOUND LIABLE TO YOU OR TO ANY THIRD PARTY AS A RESULT OF ANY CLAIMS OR OTHER MATTERS ARISING UNDER OR IN CONNECTION WITH THESE TERMS OR THE SITE, COMPANY AND SUCH PARTIES’ CUMULATIVE, AGGREGATE, AND MAXIMUM LIABILITY FOR ALL SUCH CLAIMS AND OTHER MATTERS IN ANY CALENDAR YEAR SHALL NOT EXCEED USD $100.
18. Indemnification. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold Company harmless from and against all claims, demands, suits or other proceedings, and all resulting loss, damage, liability, cost, and expense (including attorneys’ fees), brought by any third party in connection with or arising out of content, data, or information that you submit, post to, or transmit through the Site, your access to and use of the Site, your violation of these Terms, your violation of any applicable law, regulation or code, or your violation of any rights of another. We reserve, and you grant to us, the right to assume exclusive defense and control of any matter subject to indemnification by you hereunder. All rights and duties of indemnification that are set forth herein shall survive termination of these Terms.
19. Links to Other Websites.
a. For your convenience, certain hyperlinks may be provided on the Site that link to other websites or social media platforms which are not under the control of Company (the “Linked Websites”). Company does not endorse or sponsor any Linked Websites and is not responsible for the availability, accuracy, content, or any other aspect of the Linked Websites. Company disclaims all liability for such websites, for all access to and use thereof, and for use of the links to such websites. We also disclaim all liability, and make no representations or warranties, with respect to any products or services made available, sold, or provided to you by any third party. Your use of Linked Websites and any purchases of products or services from such Linked Websites are subject to the terms and conditions of such other websites. Hyperlinks to such Linked Websites on the Site do not imply that: (a) Company is affiliated or associated with any Linked Website; (b) Company is legally authorized to use any trademark, trade name, logo, or copyright symbol displayed in connection with or accessible through such links; or (c) any Linked Website is authorized to use any trademark, trade name, logo, or copyright symbol of Company.
b. We may run advertisements and promotions from third parties on the Site or may otherwise provide information or links to third party products or services on the Site. Your business dealings or correspondence with, or participation in promotions of, our advertisers and any terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings or promotions, are solely between you and such third party. We are not responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as a result of any such dealings or promotions or as the result of the presence of such third party advertisers or third party information on the Site
20. Links to the Site or Content. Neither you nor any other website may link to the Site without the permission of Company. Without our express, prior, written permission, it is expressly prohibited to: (a) “deep link” to any page of the Site other than the home page; (b) “frame” the Site or any Content or otherwise cause the Site or any Content to appear in a window with any other material that does not constitute Content; (c) cause the hyperlink to the Site, or the Site or any Content, to be displayed in any way that is disparaging to: Company; or any entity that is affiliated or associated with Company; or (d) otherwise imply or state that any type of relationship or special arrangements exist with Company and any other entity. You agree that you will promptly remove any hyperlink to the Site upon the written request of Company.
21. Disclaimer of Third Party Information. To the extent that any information, material, or functionality on the Site is provided by third party content providers (“Third Party Materials”), Company has no editorial control or responsibility over such Third Party Materials. Therefore, any opinions, statements, products, services or other Third Party Materials are those of the applicable third party. Company does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any opinion, statement or other information provided by any third party (including any Submissions), or represent or warrant that your use of any Third Party Materials will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with Company.
22. General. These Terms constitute the entire agreement with respect to your access to and use of the Site. Company may assign its rights and duties under these Terms at any time to any third party without notice. You may not assign these Terms without the prior written consent of Company. You are responsible for complying with any and all laws of the jurisdiction from which you are accessing the Site and any other jurisdiction whose laws apply to you or your actions. To the extent any portion of these Terms shall be determined to be unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, such portion will be modified by the court solely to the extent necessary to cause such portion to be enforceable, and these Terms as so modified will remain in full force and effect. Any waiver of any provisions contained in these Terms by Company shall not be deemed to be a waiver of any other right, term, or provision of these Terms. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved. These Terms shall not create any partnership, joint venture, employment, or other agency relationship between Company and you. You agree that any violation, or threatened violation, by you of these Terms constitutes an unlawful and unfair business practice that will cause us irreparable and unquantifiable harm. You also agree that monetary damages would be inadequate for such harm and consent to our obtaining any injunctive or equitable relief that we deem necessary or appropriate. These remedies are in addition to any other remedies we may have at law or in equity.
23. Governing Law/Jurisdiction/Claims Limitation. These Terms shall be governed by and construed under the laws of the State of Delaware, without regard to conflicts of laws, principles or rules. Any legal action brought by you that arises out of or relates to these Terms or your access to and use of the Site must be commenced within one year after the cause of action arises. You hereby expressly consent and irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts sitting in New Castle County, Delaware for resolution of any matters in connection with, or related to interpretation, construction, or enforcement of these Terms or your access to and use of the Site.
24. Arbitration/Class action waiver. You agree that any dispute or claim arising out of your use of the Site or these Terms shall be settled by binding arbitration in the State of Delaware under the American Arbitration Association Rules. Regardless of any law to the contrary, the arbitrator shall have no authority to award, punitive or exemplary damages. Notwithstanding the above, we may apply to any court of competent jurisdiction for a temporary restraining order or other interim relief, as necessary without breach of this agreement and without abridgment of the powers of the arbitrator.
25. Contact Us. Company welcomes any comments or questions you may have. Please contact us with your comments or questions https://aaf.com/contact/ by phone at [insert phone number], or by mail at Alliance of American Football, 149 New Montgomery Street, 4th Floor, San Francisco, CA, 94105.